How much does it cost to place your classified ad at The Mule Store? Please note picture size below!
$10.00 will get any kind of classified ad you would like to post:
Mules for Sale
Donkey for Sale
Long ear Gear
How do I get my classified ad on The Mule Store?
1. When you first sign up in the shopping cart(under the page you want your ad on ex. mules for sale), it will show a $7.00 charge and when you check out it will add $3.00 for a total of $10.00 per entry.
WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE SHOPPING CART TRANSACTION, YOU CAN CLICK ON OUR E-MAIL, mailto:E-MAIL.email@example.com WRITE YOUR AD AND SEND TO US!(suggestions below on how to write it)
Email the following information to:
2. The Section you would like you classified listed in.
- Your choices are: Mules for Sale, Donkey for Sale, Standing Jack or Gear for sale.
3. A Description of the animal or item in the following format
GOOD Ad text example:
14 year old John Mule . Bay with light points, packs, drives, ridden western. Bomb proof, good for any type of rider. $2000 obo. Located in southern Wisconsin, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-654-MULE.
BAD Ad text example
MULE FOR SALE 14 YEAR OLD JOHN DOES EVERYTHING EMAIL ME.
*Why is this bad? It is in all caps, does not include contact info with the email address typed out and does not give details about the mule.
Your ad will appear exactly as you send it to us. We will copy and paste your email directly to the page. We are not responsible for any errors.
4. Contact Information including at a minimum:
- Your name
- The state the mule is located in - PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS IS IN YOUR AD, or we will not add it! (some reason everyone always forgets this one)
- Your email address and/or
- Your phone number
5. 1 Picture in JPEG format sized no wider than 450 pixels. When resizing, please do not distort your image! Make sure that the ratio stays the same. Most image editors will allow you to resize the width without compromising the ratio, so make sure this is happening while resizing your image. If your image is less than 450 pixels, do not make it larger! This will distort the image. It is fine to submit a smaller image.
If you are using a scanner to scan in your photos, change your settings to scan for web use. This will help ensure that the photos will not be too large for the site.
If you have more questions concerning photos please feel free to call us or e-mail email@example.com
6. Please Notify Us When You Sell Your Mule! I want to make more space for others!